15.11.09

Take a glance at my future?

Hi again.. :)
Today, I went to 3 univercities..
Pelita Harapan Univercity, Swiss German Univercity, and Universitas Multimedia Nusantara.
What for?
I'm still a junior high-schooler, right?


--||--


My parents wants me to choose the major, now.
NOW.
Okay. BTT.
During my visit there, only SGU that tells me about the majors.
The other two was closed, at Sunday.


--||--


What major(s) that I wanna take?
It's Food Technology, Visual Communication Design, and Information Technology.
But, I was pretty disappointed about the SGU's campus.
It was worst than my school now, Sooooo much worse.
And it's too far.


--||--


How about UPH and UMN?
Actually, for the campus, UPH is better than UMN. 
But, maybe I won't take the desicion now..
@.@

--||--


Anyway, I appreciate if you will add me as a contact:
Yahoo.Messenger: friskaclaudia@yahoo.co.id
Facebook: Che Claudia
Windows.Live: Che.Claudia@hotmail.com
Skype: Friska Claudia
:)


--||--
Okay, Bye!
See you all at the next spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment