24.10.09

-A spoonful of essence-

Well, this week flew fast.. 

Last Monday, I couldn't post because we (whole 8th grader) went to puncak for "Bina Iman" until wednesday..
Things happened there, but there 1 thing that I won't forget. 
It was a time when we were talking around the gazebo, and suddenly one of my friend screamed.. When our teacher checked her feet, we found out that *something bad* happened to her feet.. Than our homeroom teacher carried her (with car, ofcourse) to the hospital.
----||----
After (approx.) 1-2 hours we worried about her.. (and cried, :p)
Gratefully, she could make it (with a miracle that I can't tell here, ha)....

Then I want to tell you about this Friday.
I went to Smukie, for the National Smukiez Competition (Natural Science).
The first round went smoothly.. We were number 6 of 52 teams. :) But, before the announcemet of who'll go to the semifinal (16 teams), there's a break for about 2 hours..
I walked around the school, met my cousin and HIM! >.<
I was just wondering, How could I met him? But, I turned my head to the left....
And I found him stood near to the class's door! I stare at him for a minute, and decided to run upstairs because I was ashamed and nervous..
After that, he called me, but I couldn't hear him clearly.. So I text him and said that I've saw him. Then ----------||-----------
So, we decided to met up at the canteen. I was taking some photo when he called me from behind.. I was very nervous, and my face went red.. I can't talk... Huaaa... >.<
I ran into the lift, and SURPRISINGLY he did too. My friend was pushing me to him, and he laughed. I can't imagine how red my face was..... T.T
But, it still nice to finally see him with my own eyes. :)

Okay, that was the "essence" of this week..

See you all at the next spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment